Monday, April 14, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY DIAPER BAG/PURSE?

Now that Soren has come along, we have to bring a lot more with us on outings and day trips. I'm a one bag kinda gal and like a good bag I can put everything in AND keep organized. I've been using my Lily Jade bag like crazy lately, partially because it's nice looking and has great storage, but mainly because it can be worn as a backpack and I totally love that. Makes me feel like I'm wearing my 90's floral print mini-backpack purse again. ;)



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Most products mentioned can be found and purchased on my Luvocracy collection! Bag c/o Lily Jade.

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment